Long-Life Planning: Why, When, and How
Sandy Adams and Anne Bedinger are both Certified Financial Transitionists® with decades of experience in what we at the Financial Transitionist Institute call Long-Life Planning. In this webinar, they explain the important components of planning for longevity, both when it is done in advance, as well as when it hasn’t been done and a crisis arises.
- Learn about why Long-Life Planning is necessary.
- Learn about when to begin the discussion.
- Learn about the various parties who are available for support and help.
- Learn how to have conversations with the family and who should be involved.
- Learn about the Long-Life Planning components.
- Learn types of documentation that is necessary.
- Learn how to build a team customized to the needs of the client.
Please click here to watch this webinar for free.
If you would like to earn CE Credits for viewing the webinar, click “Add to cart” to pay the reporting processing fee. You are required to take a 10-question quiz in order to get CEs, and the link to that quiz will be in your payment confirmation.