What questions should you be asking?Sandy does use the MIT Age Lab questions referred to in the article:
- Who will change my light bulbs?
- How will I get an ice cream cone?
- Who will I have lunch with?
But wait–there’s more.However, after years of making Long-Life Planning a priority in her work, she says there is a lot more to the client conversation. Here are three additional questions that are regularly part of her discussions:
- How will my family/loved ones be involved in my next phase of life and/or how do I envision them being involved?
- Who will be my thinking partner?
- How can I make the rest of my life, the best of my life?